Разрешение файлов: 4500x2160
Формат: MOV
Характеристики:
- These 120+ drag and drop light overlays
- Resolution Ultra HD (4500x2160)
- Video Encoding High Quality Apple Prores 422 LT| MOV | 25 fps
- Alpha Channel No Included
Описание:
От Автора: "PRISM — это первый пакет световых бликов, специально разработанный для боевиков и научно-фантастических проектов.
Эти более 120 наложений света с перетаскиванием были специально созданы, чтобы придать вашим снимкам эпический оттенок. Наши световые накладки превратят каждый ваш снимок в визуально совершенный и запоминающийся шедевр."
Other Features:
EPIC LIGHT OVERLAYS
pic

Light overlays are cinematic light flares captured on camera in 4K. They are made to enlighten and dynamize your shots in an aesthetic and epic way.

ACTION& SCI-FI

Our light overlays have been specifically designed for action films, music videos, and commercials. Place them above your shots using the "Screen" blending mode.
pic

BOLD, BOKEHS, ANAMORPHIC, SCI-FI, RAIN, WATER

120+ light overlays in 6 unique categories. There is everything you need to make your shots look epic.

120+ OVERLAYS

- 4K OVERLAYS
- 2K OPTIONAL DOWNLOAD
- PRORES FILES
- 6 CATEGORIES
- DRAG & DROP

BLACK BACKGROUND

USE IT WITH

- ADOBE PREMIERE PRO
- FINAL CUT PRO
- DAVINCI RESOLVE
- ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS
- SONY VEGAS
- & MORE

pic
FAQ\Часто задаваемые вопросы
How do I Use the Light Overlays?

To use PRISM's overlays, simply import them into your video software the same way you import any video footage. Then place the selected overlay above your shot in your timeline.
To get rid of the black background, simply change the blending mode of the selected overlay. Every video software has a blending mode option (the blending mode is basically how two layers are blended with each other). Use the "Screen" blending mode to get the best results.

I'm not a Post Production Pro. Can I use Light Pack?

Sure. As long as you're familiar with Blending Modes, PRISM is made for you. We captured these epic light elements on camera and color corrected them in post-production so you can only focus on creating beautiful visuals. PRISM is a beginner-friendly pack.

Does it Work with my Video Software?

PRISM works with almost every video software available on the market. Our overlays are MOV files compressed with a Prores codec, which makes them almost universally compatible. Keep in mind, however, that our pack is made to be used on a computer. It is not designed to be used with your mobile phone or tablet.
If you're working with Adobe Premier Pro, Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects, DaVinci Resolve, Sony Vegas Pro, or even iMovie—PRISM will work perfectly with your software.

Can I Purchase LUMEN with my Mobile Phone?

Of course. You can buy the product using your mobile phone or your tablet and download it later on your computer. We send a permanent link to your email address so you can download the product anytime. But remember our pack is made to be used on a computer. You won't be able to use it on your mobile phone or tablet.
Скриншоты:
Превью футажей:

Big Films - PRISM - Light Pack.torrent
 СЕРЕБРЯНАЯ РАЗДАЧА! СКАЧАННОЕ ЗАСЧИТЫВАЕТСЯ ТОЛЬКО НАПОЛОВИНУ! 
Вечный
Трекер: Зарегистрирован

magnet ссылка

Скачать .torrent

103 KB

Статус: проверено (by Alexsandr4539 в 13-Мар-24 13:17)
Скачан: 10 раз
Размер: 16.89 GB | 
Скачать Футажи - Big Films - PRISM - Light Pack [4500x2160, MOV] торрент

Похожие раздачи

Текущее время: 01-Май 23:04

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3